Click HERE to quickly order your uniforms and spirit shirts online and have items directly shipped to your home. The Deer Park uniform dress code is also found on our uniforms page to help you with the start of school.
Join the PTA today! Click HERE to become a PTA member today!
If you still haven’t picked up your yearbook…we will be handing out previously purchased books AND selling books at the Starbucks on Racetrack on Tuesday, 9/22 from 6-8pm. If you are unable to pickup your book at that time, please email email@example.com. Unable to buy a yearbook that evening? Just click HERE to get your yearbook now!
Need more info? Look no further than our redesigned SCHOOL WEBSITE.
Questions about breakfast or lunch at Deer Park? Please Click HERE for breakfast and lunch info.
Welcome to the 2020-2021 school year! The PTA is excited for all of our learners, online or at school, to kick off another successful year at Deer Park. While our involvement in the year might look a little different, trust us when we say our PTA plans to be as active as we can.
As we head into our annual membership drive, we wanted to let you know a few reasons why joining PTA is so important to our school. At the local level, you support OUR school. With your PTA membership, you also help support the Florida State and National PTA, always hard at work for ALL students across the US.
With the support of our Deer Park families and business partners, your 2019-2020 Deer Park PTA:
- Covered the small playground utilized by our VPK and kindergarten classes to provide a sun safe play for our youngest Rangers to play.
- Purchased SEVENTEEN 75′ interactive panels for classrooms
- Supported 16 teacher mini-grants that provided school-wide computer subscriptions, added to class libraries, increased STEM and STEAM manipulatives in classes, etc. (open to all teachers)
- Supported 27 teachers during e-learning through small mini-grants to help purchase whiteboards, headsets, tripods, dry erase markers, etc. (open to all teachers)
- We provided meals during back to school planning, and two conference dinners for our staff.
- We provided appreciation gifts during e-learning, including 90 yard signs hand-delivered to our teachers.
- The PTA hosted, free of charge, a Cyber security program for the school, the holiday Movie Night, helped support Multi-Cultural Night, our GLOW Party for our Boys Night Out, and the Sweetheart Dance.