Deer Park PTA Mission & Purpose
Welcome and Thank You for Visiting the Deer Park PTA Website!
The Deer Park Elementary School PTA was founded in April 2005, before construction on the school had even begun. We are excited to be in our 14th year of providing our families enriching activities and exciting events throughout the year. We are proud to be working alongside Mrs. Lefler and Mr. Findley to help create a culture of kindness and inclusiveness at Deer Park. Please take a minute to browse our website and see what the PTA has to offer Deer Park. If you have any questions, please reach out to Jen Lingo, PTA President at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children;
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise, protect and prepare their children;
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this state.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school community and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer reason the home and the school that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.
Deer Park Elementary Philosophy
The children’s education is the first priority. Deer Park Elementary is here to foster the development of responsible, productive citizens and promote healthy living and environmental awareness In support of that philosophy, Deer Park administration and PTA agree that Deer Park Elementary School will focus on letting the children learn, the teachers teach and promoting parental and community involvement in the educational process.
Deer Park will maximize student potential and provide them with the knowledge, skill and character necessary for success in the 21st century.
Deer Park will be the top performing school in Hillsborough County.