Nutrition Services have asked us to share some info to make your time in the lunchroom at Deer Park as simple as possible for everyone when we start back to school!
If you need to apply for Free/Reduced lunch, click HERE to apply online.
Want to print out your school menus for breakfast and lunch? Click HERE
Have food allergies or dietary needs? Click HERE for more details.
- Please make sure your child can open ALL the items you send in their lunches! Aides will be available, but making sure your child can open their thermos, open all packaging, drinks, etc. will help everyone keep the lunchroom as touchfree and safe as possible.
- Cash WILL NOT be taken at school for lunches. Please pre-pay for lunches online HERE , or you can send a check into school for payment. (Please make sure your child’s name AND student number is on the memo line of the check)
- A la Carte items will not be for sale this year. Please plan your students lunches accordingly.
- Food pickup will be touchless…the lunch staff will help your child through the line and type in the lunch number for each child.
- Breakfast will still be available! There will be Grab and Go areas by the bus drop off and car drop off. ALL students are able to grab a breakfast for FREE and take it to their classroom to eat.
You can visit https://www.sdhc.k12.fl.us/departments/53 for menus, forms for dietary needs, a link for online payment for lunches, etc.